RFSU AB (556039-2986) takes your privacy and data protection with the utmost importance. We therefore want to inform you about our personal data processing through this privacy protection policy. The organization complies with all applicable legislation and all personal data processing takes place in accordance with the EU data protection regulation, GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and other supplementary legislation. You can read more about the regulation on the website of the privacy protection authority in your country.
The personal data controller is RFSU AB (556039-2986), Hennan Tallvägen 8, 82775 Ramsjö, and you contact us regarding privacy and data protection via email@example.com.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
What is personal data and processing?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable physical person. An identifiable physical person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, via a name, a social security number, location data, an IP address or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity with the natural person.
Processing of personal data is everything that happens with the personal data. Every action taken with personal data constitutes processing, regardless of whether it is performed automatically or not. Examples of common processing are collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, transfer and deletion.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We only collect your personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so. For each specific processing of personal data where we collect personal data from you, we will inform you whether the processing of personal data is regulated by law or required to enter into a contract and whether or not there is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to do so.
Where we process your personal data?
We strive to process all data within the EU but may in some cases transfer personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA area in which do not have the same level of protection for personal data as within the EU. In order to ensure that personal data is sufficiently protected, we will take the necessary measures, e.g. by include the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses or ensure that other appropriate safeguards are in place.
How long are your data saved for?
Your personal data is not stored longer than necessary and follows clear thinning routines. Different data is processed for different periods of time, to enable us to fulfill our legal obligations or to offer the best service possible. Information about storage time is provided at the start of the process and if you have questions about the time for the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you more.
Cookies are necessary so that you can use RFSU.com and its functions, as well as their other websites:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the user’s computer and can be used to technically maintain a link between the user’s browser and the server or to store information such as when a user last visited the website.
The cookie does not contain any personal information or viruses, nor can it destroy other information on your computer.
The cookie banner on all our websites shows which cookies are available and which you accept.
Different types of cookies
There are two types of cookies; temporary and permanent cookies, which we use.
Temporary cookies are deleted after the session, that is, when you close your browser.
Permanent cookies are used, among other things, to remember your browser between website visits. The permanent cookie are used so that you don’t have to fill in all the information again each time you visit the website, to analyze and improve the content and to evaluate and improve our marketing. Permanent cookies are not deleted when you close the browser.
If you don’t like cookies
If you want, you can turn off the cookie function in your browser. You do that by going into the security settings in your browser. However, this may mean that you are unable to use our websites now or in the future.
All cookie information used on our websites is saved completely anonymously.
Used to collect data on how the websites are used and provide us with information on how we can improve the website. For example, which pages are visited, how long a visit to a page lasts and how many people visit the website during a certain period. No personal data is sent and we have chosen to anonymize the traffic, which means that no IP addresses are saved in their complete form.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOUR RIGHTS
Security of your personal information
In order to protect the privacy of your personal data, we take appropriate technical and organizational safeguards. We continuously update and test our security technology. We limit access to your personal data to those employees who need to know it to perform their work. In addition, we educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintain the integrity and security of your information. We are committed to taking appropriate disciplinary action to uphold the privacy responsibilities of our employees.
You have certain rights related to the way we process your personal data, that is:
- Right to access (so-called register extract) – you have the right to request information about which personal data we process about you, e.g. by requesting a so-called register extract.
- Right to rectification – if you believe that personal data about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request correction of or supplement your personal data.
- Rights to object to processing for direct marketing purposes – you can unsubscribe from mailings at any time by notifying us, e.g. by clicking on an unsubscribe link in the mailing.
- Rights to object to processing based on our legitimate interests – you have the right in some cases to object to our personal data processing, and we will then not continue the processing unless we have reasons that outweigh your privacy interest.
- Restriction of processing – you can request restriction if you e.g. consider that the personal data is incorrect or if you consider that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Right to deletion – you can in some cases request that the personal data be deleted, e.g. if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they are processed or if you consider that the processing is incompatible with applicable data protection legislation.
- Right to data portability – you also have the right in certain cases to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format (data portability) for transfer to another personal data controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you can withdraw consent at any time and we will then stop processing the personal data for that purpose.
Do you have complaints?
The European Union’s data protection regulation and other countries’ personal data laws provide special rights for data subjects. A good explanation of these can be found on the website of your country’s Privacy Authority. If you believe that we have in any way processed your personal data incorrectly, you can contact the data protection authority in your country.
Changes to this policy
RFSU reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time and you should regularly visit this website to obtain the latest version.