About RFSU AB
RFSU AB is a consumer goods and manufacturing company which sells products through several channels such as online shops, grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies and similar.
The primary markets are the Nordic countries Sweden, Finland, Norway and Finland.
A BUSINESS THAT FINANCES NON-PROFIT WORK
RFSU AB is a commercial entity where the surplus goes back to our owners, the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU) which carry out long-term advocacy for human and sexual rights nationally and internationally.
Our owners and us are politically, union and religiously independent.
OUR BUSINESS IDEA
We sell high quality products within body, sex and well-being categories. The products aim to provide men and women with a better quality of life, more pleasurable and safer sex life and increased well-being. Further, we are the distributor for the American lip balm Carmex in the Nordics.
WHAT WE DO – IN BRIEF
- Our journey started in 1933 and we have always been owned by the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU).
- We have a turnover of approximately 250 million SEK and have appr. 50 employees in Sweden, Norway, and Finland where we have subsidiaries in Oslo and Helsinki.
- We sell products within the categories; condoms, home tests, lubricants, lip balm, feminine care & meno pause and sex. Further, we are the market leader in the condom category in the Nordics through the brands RFSU and Sultan.
- Also, we are the distributor for the American lip balm Carmex in the Nordics.
- We are certified with the quality management system ISO 13485, certified according to MDR for condoms and IVDD for self-tests, which means that our products are CE marked.
- We have a production site and a warehouse in Sweden, where we also have an accredited laboratory in which we ensure that all our condoms meet the requirements for the CE marking MDR (Medical Device Regulations).
- RFSU is based on the conviction of the central role of sexuality and cohabitation for the individual and society. Our foundation rests upon a freedom perspective and a rights perspective for sexuality dictating everyone’s freedom to be, choose, and enjoy. Read more about our owner’s Riksförbundet för Sexuell Upplysning.